Eucharistic Congress Banners come in many shapes, sizes and colors. Feel free to use your imagination in bringing glory to God through the display of your church or organizational banner.
Many people will be far away from your banner and in order to make it readable it should be BIG.
Follow the Guidelines below to create your banner.
- Banner carriers, please arrive at St. Peter Church, 501 S. Tryon St. at 8:30 am on Saturday September 9.
- Banners are part of the procession that follows the Eucharist through the streets of Charlotte into the Convention Center.
- When the Banner representing your Church or organization passes, join the procession!
- Inside the Convention Center only the banners will process down the main aisle. All other participants will be directed to their seats from the side aisles.
Make Your Banner
Banner - 4 feet wide by 6 feet long
Long Pole - 12 feet long
Cross Pole – 4 feet 6 inches
5 Gallon Plastic Bucket
2’ long 2.5” diameter plastic pipe placed in center
Filled to 1/3 with sand, stone or concrete
- Deliver your Banner Stand to Hall A of Convention Center Friday or Saturday Morning.
- After processions use any available Stand for your Banner
- Remember to take your Banner and Stand with you at the end of the day.